All applicants must be on current active military duty or honorably discharged and currently enrolled in an accredited California college, university, or technical school. To be considered for a grant, applicants must gather the following information:
- The completed application form;
- A letter of application written by the applicant, indicating how you found out about the grant and for what purpose it will be used;
- A copy of military photo identification;
- A copy of discharge papers (DD-214), or proof of current active duty;
- Proof of current enrollment at an accredited California college, university, or technical school; and
- One letter of recommendation from a responsible person in the community, and/or a letter of sponsorship from a NDGW Subordinate Parlor, signed by the Recording Secretary, and bearing the seal of the Subordinate Parlor.
If you, or someone you know, is eligible to apply for one of these grants, please send an e-mail with "Special Veteran's Grant Program" in the Subject Line to NDGW102@gmail.com to request a Grant Application and the Application Procedure.