Over the next year, the Parlor will be working toward implementing Grand President Marilynn Rodrigues' special project for the year--donations toward an education grant for returning veterans.
The installation was conducted by members of Gilroy Parlor No. 312. Aleli Parlor member Bonnie Rasmussen served as Chairman. Jean Koehl, PGP, Gilroy Parlor No. 312 served as Installing Officer. Our Marshal was Grand Marshal Sharon Logan, San Jose Parlor No. 81. Judy Cain, NDGW Organist of the Order and member of San Juan Bautista Parlor, provided the musical accompaniment. The following members were installed:
- Barbara Thomas, President
- Lucy Cornelius, Past President
- Lillian King, 1st Vice President
- Lois Franscioni, 2nd Vice President
- Warren King, 3rd Vice President
- Arlene Tavani, Recording Secretary
- Marlene Wisdom, Financial Secretary
- Gladys Keema, Treasurer
- Rita Dominy, Trustee
- Krysta Keema, Trustee
- Haylie Keema, Trustee
- Joanne Ririe, Inside Sentinel
- Laura Lawrence, Outside Sentinel
Marshal Rosemary Perez was installed at our September 8, 2011 meeting.
"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue,
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
Post a Comment