MARK YOUR CALENDARS! We have a lot of activities coming up in the Parlor. We hope you can join us.
- Dues are due! Invoices were sent out by email. Please send your checks to Financial Secretary Cindy Cassinelli or you can pay electronically (securely) by Zelle.
- See's Candy for Valentine's Day: from now until January 27, you can purchase See's Candy through a special Aleli Parlor Storefront sponsored by See's. There is a huge assortment to choose from including heart-shaped boxes and gift cards. Aleli Parlor gets a portion of the proceeds from the items purchased. All purchases will be shipped directly to the address of your choosing. We raised $542.70 in our Christmas fundraiser for local projects. Click on the three hearts to purchase candy for your Valentine. 💘💘💘
- Paint Party: On February 18, 2023 from 11-2, we will be having another paint party at the Buena Vista Grange. The cost is $20 for parlor members/$30 guests. We will have a potluck brunch before we paint. A flyer will be sent out by email soon. Contact parlor member Cindy Cassinelli for more information.
- February Parlor Meeting: Our February Parlor Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 6:30 PM. Watch your email for the meeting link and password.
- Grand President Official Visit: On March 18, 2023, Grand President Nina Coffenberry will have her Joint Official Visit with Santa Cruz Parlor No. 26, Aleli Parlor No. 102, and Junipero Parlor No. 141. Santa Cruz Parlor will be celebrating their 135th Anniversary and Aleli Parlor will be celebrating our 125th Anniversary. Details of the time and location are coming soon.
See you soon!
Post a Comment